Happy New Year, GameCast listeners! After a well-earned week off for the Christmas break, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and myself (Nick_Steinberg) are back with our very first episode of 2018 … and it’s a special one!
This week, we’re looking back at the year in gaming that was 2017; specifically, our biggest disappointments, surprises and of course, our favorite games of the year. We narrowed down our picks to 5 each (not easy, especially with how great 2017 was) and you might be surprised by a couple of our picks.
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and myself on our respective Twitter pages.
Oh and if you’re into movies, check out The Goliath ScreenCast for movie and TV discussions. Each new episode is posted bi-weekly on Thursdays (the next one will be released on January 11th.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 27 – Mega Man, The Big Games Of 2018 And Retro Games From Our Past
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 26 – Star Wars Battlefront 2 Rant, Marvel Heroes Shutdown, And Does ‘PUBG’ Deserve Game Of The Year?
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 25 – Super Mario Odyssey Review, Xbox One X Rant, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing