Welcome back to another edition of the Goliath GameCast!
January is always a slow month when it comes to gaming news and releases, but Nintendo has kept things alive in recent weeks with a string of announcements (this episode was recorded before the Nintendo Labo reveal, so we didn’t get a chance to tough upon that).
- Nintendo Direct Mini announcements
- Hyperkin Ultra Game Boy
- Overwatch League
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice and other games we’ve been playing
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and myself on our respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 27 – Mega Man, The Big Games Of 2018 And Retro Games From Our Past
- The Goliath GameCast Episode #37 Is Now Available!
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 26 – Star Wars Battlefront 2 Rant, Marvel Heroes Shutdown, And Does ‘PUBG’ Deserve Game Of The Year?
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 25 – Super Mario Odyssey Review, Xbox One X Rant, And What We’ve Been Playing