E3 2018 is a little less than a month away, and some of the biggest and most anticipated titles will be there, featuring the likes of Electronic Arts’ Anthem, Deep Silver’s Metro Exodus and most importantly, Naughty Dog and Sony’s The Last of Us Part II. A sequel to one of the best games ever made.
Earlier today, Vice President of Naughty Dog Neil Druckmann teased his fans on Twitter with a simple still image from the trailer, showcasing a stop sign with the Fireflies logo spray painted over it. The surroundings look abandoned and in post-apocalyptic state, with lush forests covering most of the picture and abandoned houses in the distance. The picture’s caption ““T-Minus 3 Weeks. #E32018” further teases the amount of time players have to wait before getting to see more of The Last of Us Part II.
In December 2017, various members of the development team and cast were featured in a PSX panel discussion, and revealed the game is between 50 and 60% done. Check out The Last of Us Part II’s official announcement trailer below.
- The Last of Us Hits 17 Million Copies Sold
- The Last of Us Part II Devs Want Players to Feel Consequences of Their Violent Actions
- State of Decay 2 Hits 2 Million Players
- Battlefield Reveal Coming May 23rd
- ‘The Last Of Us’ Co-Director Leaves Naughty Dog After 18 Years