During Sony’s State of Play, Naughty Dog dropped a bombshell as they released a new trailer for their highly anticipated game — The Last of Us Part 2, as well as the official release date!
From the new trailer, it looks like Naughty Dog is going to knock it out of the park when it comes to their upcoming game. We get a blend of gameplay, story elements, and a reveal of a familiar face — Joel!
Check out the release date trailer for The Last of Us Part II for yourself down below:
Developing Story …..
The Last of Us Part 2 is set to release for the PS4 on February 21, 2020. Are you excited for the highly anticipated sequel? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Last of Us Pt. II headlines PlayStation event with trailer, Feb. 2020 launch
- Bandai Namco Releases Third Gameplay Trailer for My Hero’s One Justice 2; Showcases New Heroes, Villains and More
- Naughty Dog Announces The Last of Us Part 2 Will be Playable at PAX East 2020; Collector Edition Restocks Incoming, Free Dynamic Theme, and More detailed
- Rumor: The Last of Us Part II Release Date Leaked
- ‘The Last of Us Part II’ Reveals 2020 Release Date in New Trailer