Martin Brouard Co-founder of Sabotage took to the PlayStation Blog to announce that their critically acclaimed 8-bit styled title, The Messenger will be heading to the PS4 later this month!
Brouard notes in the post that fans of the hit game have been requesting the Messenger to come to PS4 ever since its release on the Nintendo Switch last year Now the time has finally come that PS4 users can get a chance to experience the critically acclaimed indie title that took the gaming community by storm.
Check out the new gameplay trailer for the Messenger down below:
Ever since The Messenger was announced, fans have been asking us to bring it to PS4. Well, the wait is over, and we are very excited that the PlayStation family can carry the scroll and do the thing with a DualShock controller starting March 19.
But that’s not all. This summer, the story of The Messenger will take an unexpected turn with the release of a free expansion entitled Picnic Panic. This resolutely silly adventure will test your skills even more as our ninja heads to Voodkin Island in order to thwart Barma’thazël’s wicked plan.
The Messenger is set to release for the PlayStation 4 on March 19. Are you excited about the new announcement? Let us know in the comments below!
- PS Plus Free Games for March 2019 Announced, Available to Download March 5
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Pre-Launch Interview Sheds New Light on New Gameplay Mechanics, Character Mobility, and Much More
- Limited Run Games Announce New Physical Edition of Tetris Effect, Comes With Vinyl Soundtrack
- Dead by Daylight’s Newest Playable Character is Ash Williams from the Evil Dead Franchise, Set to Release April 2
- PlayStation Plus Free Games for February Announced, Headliners Include For Honor and Hitman complete First Season