Six million players around the world can’t be wrong. Pictionary was rebranded for mobile devices in February, reintroducing its classic sketch and guess gameplay formula to a new wave of excited fans. And it’s not just the diehard digital artists who are loving it. Pictionary outworded and outdrew competition by picking up the Most Social award in Google Play’s Best of 2017 accolades.
The colourful reimagining harnesses the essence of the original while introducing additional drawing categories like sport and movies, plus a zoom tool hat lets users magnify their illustrations to exercise greater precision.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 29 – Biggest Surprises, Disappointments And Best Games Of 2017
- NBA 2K18 Gets A New Patch; Tweaks Small Bugs
- Gran Turismo Sport looks spellbinding in VR
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.11 Adds Ten New Cars, New Maps and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.12 Adjusts Traction Control and Several Cars’ Stability to Improve Handling