Over the weekend, Billionaire inventor, Elon Musk introduced his first product from Boring Company. A friggin’ flamethrower.
Obviously, myself and thousands of others on the internet were overjoyed with his invention (I mean why wouldn’t you be?), and it seems we’ve got another reason to be even more psyched. Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford responded to one of Elon Musk’s tweets, asking if the flamethrower could be in the next Borderlands game, to which Elon responded, “Sure”.
The tweet sent out by Randy reaffirms once again that there will be another Borderlands game, last year we saw a tech demo from Gearbox, showcasing the visuals that we can expect from the next game. While as of right now we don’t really know if it will or won’t be another co-op adventure like the previous games, it’s still great news that we can expect some more stuff from the brilliant minds behind Borderlands.
Excited to give a virtual version of Elon’s flamethrower a try in the upcoming game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- No Exclusive Microsoft Marketing Deal With Borderlands 3 Confirms Gearbox
- Randy Pitchford On Borderlands 3 Xbox Exclusive Marketing Right: “I Have No Idea”
- Latest Borderlands 3 teaser suggests it’ll be revealed this month
- Gearbox Studios Releases Two More Teaser Images for Their PAX East Panel
- New Borderlands 3 Teaser Image Almost Confirms the Game’s Existence