Don’t like the current God of War rage control scheme? The next God of War update is set to introduce additional rage mode controller remap option according to the devs.
Taking to the official blog on the God of War PlayStation site, Sony’s Santa Monica detailed some of the upcoming changes to the latest God of War installment of which includes the recently announced Photo Mode and aforementioned additional controller remap option.
Here’s what they had to say:
“We wanted to take a moment to highlight things we’re planning to address in upcoming patches”,Sony Santa Monica writes. “We will be debuting Photo Mode and introducing a global increase to text size in all menus and subtitles. We’re also planning an additional controller option to remap Rage Mode.”
The developer adds, “We are continuing to investigate an issue where selecting the “New Game” option from the main menu without closing down the application first may result in missing dialogue and possible progression blockers. To avoid this in the meantime, please close down the application before starting a new playthrough.
What’s more, the team also said that they would be working on a couple infrequent crashes and bug fixes.
God of War is out now for PS4.
- Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.52 Fixes Various Bugs and Allows Players to Purchase Frozen Wilds from Main Menu
- God of War Patch 1.12 Releases; Fixes Small Text Issues
- Check out These Epic God of War Photos From PS Experience
- Skyrim VR Update 1.03 Adds Camera Adjustment Option, Adds Crosshair When Casting and More
- CDPR is “planning” to add a photo mode to Cyberpunk 2077