The Sims 4 finally received its first update of 2018, and it brings a number of adjustments to the life-simulation title.
The Sims 4 update 1.04 is live for Xbox One and PS4. The update finally allows players to rotate objects freely, at any angle, giving players a higher level of customization and freedom to position items as they like. Not only that, the update addresses restaurant related issues and improves the efficiency of backing out of a decision.
Happy 2018! Now that the eggnog is past the expiration date, and you’ve found the last of those pesky wrapping paper bits from under the sofa let’s have some real fun!
- You wanted to be able to freely rotate objects, and now you can! With free rotate you can rotate objects to any angle – thirty degrees, thirty-two degrees… thirty-one… Forty-eight clockwise, nine counter-clockwise, three clockwise… Oh gosh, that’s something different! Forget I ever said that!
- When you own a restaurant, let the food to do the talking and not the questionable décor when placing your eatery from My Library.
- Sometimes you just want to back out of a decision and now you can, with added reliability.
- It’s come to our attention that it is rude to ask someone their age, so we decided to be polite and not ask when you switch between an Adult Vampire to a Toddler in CAS. It can be your little secret.
What do you think of the latest update?
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Battle With Drug Addiction On ESPN
- FIFA 18 Third Title Update Overhauls Passing, Addresses Some Goalkeeper Issues and More
- StarCraft II Will Go Free To Play November 14th
- Monster Hunter World Update 2.01 Fixes Bow Related Issues, Changes Made to How You Handle Pouch Items and More
- Kurt Angle Believes The WWE Will Eventually Ask Him To Wrestle Again