The Sims 4 finally received its first update of 2018, and it brings a number of adjustments to the life-simulation title.
The Sims 4 update 1.04 is live for Xbox One and PS4. The update finally allows players to rotate objects freely, at any angle, giving players a higher level of customization and freedom to position items as they like. Not only that, the update addresses restaurant related issues and improves the efficiency of backing out of a decision.
Happy 2018! Now that the eggnog is past the expiration date, and you’ve found the last of those pesky wrapping paper bits from under the sofa let’s have some real fun!
- You wanted to be able to freely rotate objects, and now you can! With free rotate you can rotate objects to any angle – thirty degrees, thirty-two degrees… thirty-one… Forty-eight clockwise, nine counter-clockwise, three clockwise… Oh gosh, that’s something different! Forget I ever said that!
- When you own a restaurant, let the food to do the talking and not the questionable décor when placing your eatery from My Library.
- Sometimes you just want to back out of a decision and now you can, with added reliability.
- It’s come to our attention that it is rude to ask someone their age, so we decided to be polite and not ask when you switch between an Adult Vampire to a Toddler in CAS. It can be your little secret.
What do you think of the latest update?
- The Sims 4 is ending support for 32-bit operating systems
- Wendy’s streams Fortnite just to destroy Durrr Burger over and over again
- You can make your Sims Insta-famous in the next free update
- Skyrim’s Proudspire Manor would cost $62,380 in real life
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Battle With Drug Addiction On ESPN