Focus Home Interactive has released a new demo for their upcoming published title, The Surge 2.
Announced earlier this year, Focus Home Interactive and Deck13 will indeed be releasing a sequel to the critically acclaimed original title — The Surge. Hot off the trail of E3 2019, the publisher and developer have released a new 9 minute gameplay demo showcasing the game in action and fans of the original will be definitely digging the new improvements in the sequel!
Check out the new gameplay demo walkthrough for The Surge 2 down below:
Deck13 talk you through the world, dangers, and changes coming to The Surge 2. Today’s Dev Gameplay Walkthrough is narrated by Adam Hetenyi, Head of Game Design at Deck13 Interactive. See the massive new levels, the return of uncompromising and brutal combat, now as intense as ever, as well as brand new features like asynchronous multiplayer and drones.
Also shown off are the improved bosses of The Surge 2, inside new environments with stunning variety between the high walls of Jericho City and its various parks and suburbs. The new and enriched move sets combined with directional blocking alongside character customization, more weapons, more implants, and more armor sets mean your character is truly your own in The Surge 2.
The Surge 2 releases September 24 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the upcoming sequel?
- Review Roundup: The Surge 2 Nails Gameplay Mechanics; Fails on Overall Plot, Environment, and Side Quests
- The Surge 2 Set for September 24 Worldwide Release Date on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- The Surge 2 review scores – our roundup of the critics
- Focus Home Interactive Announce Partnership with EVE: Valkyrie Devs; Working on an ‘Uncompromising Multiplayer Experience’
- New Hitman 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer Debuts, Watch Here