The first Kinda Funny Showcase aired this weekend and following the big night at The Game Awards, they managed to put on a phenomenal showing with 69 games announced and a ton of world premiere announcements.
One of the bigger announcements of the day was the release date and teaser trailer for the upcoming episode of The Walking Dead Final season. Episode 3: Broken Toys is one of the last episodes of Clementine’s story, how will players decide to end the story for their Clem? Time will have to tell.
Check out the new trailer for episode 3: Broken Toys, down below:
Earlier this year, Telltale announced the sad news that they were bankrupt and that the studio has been ordered to shut down immediately. However, the studio was in the middle of releasing the Final season of Walking Dead, so fans all around were let down.
The saddening news of Telltale shutting down lasted for a little bit, until Robert Kirkman’s — creator of The Walking Dead — announced plans on hiring back Telltale Games developers to finish up their work with the game via his company Skybound. Now the developers are hard at work finishing off the game and letting fans see how Clementine’s story ends.
The Walking Dead Final season episode 1 and 2 are now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the upcoming episode? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 3 Now Available, Final Episode Release Date Announced
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead has a release date for its final episode
- Skybound Releases New Trailer for Telltale’s The Walking Dead Final Episode, “Take Us Back”
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season May Not Fully Release
- Telltale’s Walking Dead Season 3 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K