Looking forward to playing the enhanced version of The Witcher 3 on your Xbox One X? Well, you won’t have to wait that much longer, The Witcher 3 has now officially been listed on Microsoft’s website of Xbox One X compatible titles as “coming soon”. According to wccftech Whenever a game’s Xbox One X status changed from “In Development” to “Coming Soon”, the patch dropped in the following week or so.
A while back CD Projekt Red detailed what to expect from the update, here’s what you can look forward to.
‘With the additional power of the Xbox One X, we are able to deliver The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in 4K, while providing numerous visual tweaks such as higher-quality shadows, ambient occlusion & texture filtering, as well as higher resolution textures, and an all-around performance boost.
Thanks to 4K, we can show everything our artists created with more detail. And it’s not just owners of a 4K TV who will benefit from the higher resolution. Thanks to supersampling, the leap in quality will be visible even on a 1080p screen.’
The Witcher 3 on Xbox One X makes a huge resolution jump in comparison to the PS4, which only renders the game at 1920×2160.
The Witcher 3 is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- The Witcher 3 Xbox One X Now Supports 4K and HDR
- The Witcher 3 HDR Patch Sacrifices Visuals For Performance
- For Honor Gets a 4K Patch For The Xbox One X Today
- REPORT: PS4 Pro To Receive Update That Improves Performance Of All Older Games
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Patch To Fix PS4 Frame Rate Issues Coming Soon