The book series made popular by CD Projekts collection of RPG’s, The Witcher, is getting a pretty interesting representation. In Poland, fans of the book series will be able to watch a musical of The Witcher in the city Gdynia. Apparently, the musical will have up to 51 performers on the stage at the same time, with actors, dancers, acrobats, and a full orchestra bringing life to the white-haired monster slayers world.
The show will be three-and-a-half hours long and features popular characters from The Witcher series like Geralt, Ciri, and Yennefer. The story will be an adaption of five short stories from The Witcher books and it will begin showcasing this month.
Sounds like something you may be interested in watching? Check out a preview for the production below:
It’s pretty awesome to see a musical adaption of the book series, especially considering to some, Theatre is a dying art. Perhaps this book adaption will create some fans of theatre out of gamers.
If you can’t catch the musical but are still interested in seeing Geralt being brought to life – we have some good news for you. There’s a Netflix series in production for The Witcher, check out our article about the series, here.
‘The action RPG, The Witcher, is apparently going to get a series developed and produced by Netflix very soon. The series will be based on Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski’s 8 novel saga.’
- Netflix’s The Witcher Series Wraps Filming Season 1; Henry Cavill Thanks Team on Instagram
- Netflix Set to Premiere Original Witcher Show in Q4 of 2019
- Netflix Announces Plan to Adapt Capcom’s Dragon’s Dogma Franchise Into an Anime
- The Witcher Netflix Showrunner Says Series Is Not For Children
- Rumors Suggest The Witcher Netflix Production Is Wrapping Up