The book series made popular by CD Projekts collection of RPG’s, The Witcher, is getting a pretty interesting representation. In Poland, fans of the book series will be able to watch a musical of The Witcher in the city Gdynia. Apparently, the musical will have up to 51 performers on the stage at the same time, with actors, dancers, acrobats, and a full orchestra bringing life to the white-haired monster slayers world.
The show will be three-and-a-half hours long and features popular characters from The Witcher series like Geralt, Ciri, and Yennefer. The story will be an adaption of five short stories from The Witcher books and it will begin showcasing this month.
Sounds like something you may be interested in watching? Check out a preview for the production below:
It’s pretty awesome to see a musical adaption of the book series, especially considering to some, Theatre is a dying art. Perhaps this book adaption will create some fans of theatre out of gamers.
If you can’t catch the musical but are still interested in seeing Geralt being brought to life – we have some good news for you. There’s a Netflix series in production for The Witcher, check out our article about the series, here.
‘The action RPG, The Witcher, is apparently going to get a series developed and produced by Netflix very soon. The series will be based on Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski’s 8 novel saga.’
- Here’s our first look at Geralt in The Witcher Netflix series
- First Look at Henry Cavill as Netflix’s Geralt of Rivia Debuts Online
- Henry Cavill wants to be Geralt in The Witcher Netflix series
- Netflix The Witcher Series Brings On Marvel Writer
- Netflix Finds its Geralt of Rivia in DC’s Man of Steel, Henry Cavill; Original Show Set for 8 Episode Season