The Rainbow Six Siege technical test server is a wonderful thing for the developers, offering a way to get upcoming changes into the hands of players before they hit the proper game. But while it occasionally offers a chance for players to preview major seasonal like Phantom Sight early, there’s not much reward for sticking around the TTS.
That’s changed with the latest test server, but the reward here isn’t especially exciting – it’s just a simple charm with the Rainbow Six logo. If you want it, you’ll have accrue two hours worth of TTS match time between now and July 3. Eligible players will get their charm sometime after this TTS closes, “around or before July 8.”
It’s not the best incentive, but at least it’s a reason to get people in the door when the new content isn’t on display. This TTS is an important one, too, since it directly addresses the deployable shield exploit that has kept Clash out of action for ages now.
Read more: Take aim at the best FPS games on PC
Ubisoft has experimented in the past with TTS rewards through efforts like the Bug Hunter Program, but tangible rewards have been few and far between. Hopefully we can expect something slightly more substantial in the future.
- League of Legends Clash registration is open on EU servers
- Ubisoft will give you cosmetics for reporting Rainbow Six Siege bugs
- Rainbow Six Siege is testing a Jackal rework
- Rainbow Six Siege disables Clash, claymores, and deployable shields
- Rainbow Six Siege Burnt Horizon patch notes – here’s what hits the TTS today