The Warhammer universe is getting a mobile game. Developer Tilting Point announced its partnership with Gaming Workshop and Hunted Cow to help bring Warhammer to mobile devices. Titled Warhammer: Chaos and Conquest, the mobile game offers players the freedom to play alone or group up with friends to take down kingdoms, while constructing and building their own empire within the Warhammer world, recruiting demonic armies and building temples. President of Tilting Point, Samir El-Agili, expressed his excitement towards the title, as well as working with Gaming Workshop to bring this title to life.
Warhammer provides an incredible world for a mobile strategy game, and we are very excited to see how players respond to Chaos & Conquest. We are excited and honored to be working with Games Workshop, a company that holds a special place in the hearts of anyone who grew up playing games, and we are of course longtime fans of Hunted Cow, having worked together on Operation: New Earth.
Warhammer: Chaos and Conquest is expected to hit mobile devices next year, with the Philippines Google Play Store already enjoying the game’s beta test version.
[Source: Official press release]
- Games Workshop is trying to change the reputation of licensed Warhammer games
- Warhammer: Chaosbane now has a release date and pre-launch betas
- Total War: Warhammer 2 modders add naval battles – sort of
- Activision Announces Call of Duty Mobile, Pre-Registration Now Available
- Warhammer Underworlds: Online is bringing the miniatures game to life on PC