Ubisoft has announced today during gamescom 2018 that Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is set to release on March 15, 2019 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The announcement comes following a new trailer showcasing some popular landmarks in Washington D.C. Pre-orders are now live for the game which will come with access to the upcoming private beta, alongside two in-game items — Hazmat 2.0 skin and “The Lullaby” exotic shotgun.
Check out the new trailer down below:
Ubisoft announced the highly anticipated sequel back at E3 2018. With a lot of praise for the original title, fans expect a bigger and more lushed out world in its sequel. Ubisoft is already off to a good start by promising free DLC for the game. As you should expect, The Division is loaded with DLC expansions so it will be nice to give it for free.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is set to release on March 15 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. are you excited for the sequel? Let us know in the comment
- Massive Entertainment Director Discuss The Division’s Future After the Sequel’s Release
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Panel Dates and Details Revealed
- Ubisoft Announce The Division 2; Coming March 2019
- The Division 2 Has The Most Beta Registrations In The History Of Ubisoft
- Ubisoft Reiterate Their ‘Games As A Service’ Stance