At the end of the week, those who pre-order Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 will have access to the demo called Warehouse. A new trailer for the skating remaster is available now.
In a few weeks, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 will be released, technically and playfully revised new editions of the two skating classics for the consoles and the PC.
As already announced in the official announcement, everyone who pre-orders Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 in the digital version can look forward to the demo called Warehouse. This will be made available on Friday, August 14, 2020, at 8 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. BST) and will give players a first detailed look at the revised versions of the classics.
In line with the approaching release of the demo version, Activision today released a new trailer for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2, which is intended to show what you can expect in the Warehouse demo. The final version of the title will be released on September 4, 2020, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC and, according to official information, it is aimed at long-time fans of the series and newcomers alike.
The title contains the full original roster of early 21st century skaters – including Eric Koston, Rodney Mullen, Steve Caballero, Geoff Rowley, Bucky Lasek, Elissa Steamer, Rune Glifberg, Chad Muska, Kareem Campbell, Andrew Reynolds, Bob Burnquist, Jamie Thomas, and Tony Hawk.
Most of the areas and the soundtrack will also return in the course of the remastered versions.
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Launch Trailer Released
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Receives New Launch Trailer, Set to Release Early September
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Warehouse Demo Sparks Nostalgia; Demo Available Tomorrow
- Tony Hawk remakes use new face scans, so all the skaters will be old now
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2’s Two-Minute Warehouse Demo Is Damn Good