Why this tool was been flagged as a virus by some anti-virus?
Because it thinks my obfuscated tool is a part of malware clones but it’s a FALSE POSITIVE!!!!!! I obfuscated my tool to protect my code and i want to keep it closed source, since it’s an exclusive tool on the internet. They could steal my work and credit to them self if i open sourced my code. Many many many thanks to stupid computer crimes who created malwares and obfuscated them to get anti-virus to detect any obfuscated programs.
Please add this tool in your whitelist and please DO NOT use Iobit malware fighter 5. It blocks everything and corrupt your files.
I don’t make malware. I don’t have C&C server. I don’t collect any data. My tool does NOT have administrative privileges and it can’t make any harm to your computer.
CrowdStrike Falcon: malicious_confidence_60% (D)
SentinelOne: static engine – malicious
– Windows 7 or newer (This tool will not work for Windows XP)
– .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
– Java SE/JDK is required for decompile, compile, and sign APK. If you don’t have Java installed, you can only use Zipalign or Install APK. Download and install Java SE/JDK now
– Quick help
– Full environment path support
– Adb process kill
– Apktool.jar version selections
– Decompile APK
– Compile APK
– Sign APK after compile
– Sign seletected APK (It will clone the selected APK, and sign it)
– Sign compiled APK (If you forgot to sign your compiled APK, you can sign it)
– SignAPK (signapk.jar v1.0)
– Remember path when closed (config will reset if EXE file was moved to somewere else)
– Framework installer (uses apktool.jar’s commands)
– Logs tab
– Drag and drop file support
– Full options of decompile and compile
– Cancel button in waiting dialog box
– Clear logs when exit
– Allow path changes in textbox
– Java heap option. Default 512m
– Options to rename the apk file
– Options to select apktool version.
– Enable/Disable check for updates
– Enable/Disable tips and ToolTips
How to use:
1. Download the EXE file, place it somewhere, and open it (If you open it, the resources required for this tool, will be extracted to your personal documents)
2. Set the decompile and compile directory
3. Select the APK file you want to work with
4. Decompile the APK file, and do some work
5. Re-compile APK and Sign, or whatever, when you are done.
You do not need to select APK and set the directory if you do drag and drop actions.
Framework are for ROM developers and System App modder only
It works the same way as you did in the command lines[TOOL] APK Easy Tool v1.39 for Windows (GUI tool, friendly) (29 downloads)
screenshots of it.
Evildog1 (Creator of this tool)
ibotpeaches (Creator of apktool.jar)
Android SignAPK (Creator of signapk.jar)
- Remote Execution Flaw Threatens Apps Built Using Spring Framework — Patch Now
- Critical Flaw in Major Android Tools Targets Developers and Reverse Engineers
- Beware! Undetectable CrossRAT malware targets Windows, MacOS, and Linux systems
- Apache Tomcat Patches Important Remote Code Execution Flaw
- Simple bug could lead to RCE flaw on apps built with Electron Framework