This week’s UK chart sales have just been revealed and for the second consecutive week, and the sixth since its launch, EA’s FIFA 18 once again takes the top spot.
GTA V continues to perform brilliantly by snagging second place on the list – this is followed by Sledgehammer Games’ Call of Duty WWII at third place and Capcom’s recently released Monster Hunter World at 4th. Surprisingly, Metal Gear Survive has been performing decently, coming in at a ‘solid’ (internally cries) 6th place.
You can read the full top 10 sales chart below, courtesy of UKIE and Chart-Track. Note this table does not include digital sales data, and so should not be considered representative of all UK game sales.
- FIFA 18
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Monster Hunter: World
- EA Sports UFC 3
- Metal Gear Survive
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
I wonder how long FIFA 18 will be able to continue this streak? There are some interesting games coming up very soon like Far Cry 5 which should surely dethrone the sports title. Thoughts? let us know in the comments below.
- UK Charts: Call of Duty: WWII Wins For 8th Week In A Row
- Call of Duty: WWII Dethrones Assassin’s Creed: Origins from UK Sales Charts
- February’s PS Store Charts Revealed; Monster Hunter: World Takes First and Second Place in USA and UK Respectively
- Treyarch Likely Working On The Next Call of Duty Title
- Monster Hunter World Tops PS4 January EU Store Downloads; Dragon Ball FighterZ Debuts at 13