Dovetail Games, known for various simulation games including flight simulator and train simulators, and their latest announcement is Train Sim World.
Train Sim World is a first-person experience, allowing players to conduct their own train, drive it and keep all its system in check. Not only that, players can even get on the train as a passenger and just enjoy the ride.
Train Sim World is a First-Person Train Simulator that brings to life the experience of operating powerful and realistic trains on authentic replicas on some of the world’s most amazing railways. Choose how you want to play, taking control and mastering powerful locomotives, running-to-time, carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables. Whatever you choose to do, there’s lots to see and experience in Train Sim World.
Make sure to check Train Sim World trailer below. Train Sim World releases on July 24 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Farming Simulator 19 passes 1 million sold just 10 days after launch
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 13 March – 19th; Features Call of Duty And Wolfenstein 2
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 3 April – 10th; Features Bridge Constructor And Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
- Adorable Pet Sim ‘AR Dragon’ Given Monster Sized Update
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 15 May – 22nd; Features Shadow of War And Mad Max