Turok and Turok 2, the first person dinosaur-themed shooter from the 90’s is set to get a remaster for Xbox One this friday.
Originally releasing in the late 90’s for PC and Nintendo 64, Turok tells the story of, well, Turok as he battles a Dinosaurs with a myriad of weapons (If you’ve never played Turok, the game handles similar to Serious Sam).
The remaster has been handled by Night Dive Studios, the same team behind the System Shock 2 remaster, which judging from early gameplay footage, looks like it’s been doing fairly well (that is beside the recent hiatus that has been placed on the project)
Turok and Turok 2 release 2nd of March for Xbox One.
- Turok Remastered Xbox One Trailer Gets A PEGI Rating
- Nightdive CEO Releases Shocking Statement on System Shock Remake Development Status; “We Took The Wrong Path”
- System Shock Remake Development Back in the Right Track Following Recent Hiatus
- Sea of Thieves Pre-load Is Now Available
- New Biomutant Gameplay Released; Shows Of Weapons And Endgame Results