Back in 2015, a trailer was released for a ‘remastered’ version of the shooter Turok, since then the title released on PC over at Steam, leaving console gamers out of the market.
Now PEGI has just listed a rating for the Turok Remastered Xbox One trailer, keep in mind that this is only the trailer rating – not the official game rating. That being said, Nightdive Studios did state back in 2016 that they were planning on bringing the game to Microsoft’s console, but now, with the recent rating, it seems that this is becoming a little bit more official.
So far there isn’t any news regarding a remaster for Turok 2 Seeds of Evil – but let’s hope that changes in the coming weeks.
‘Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!’
Turok is out now for PC.
- Turok and Turok 2 Coming To Xbox One This Friday
- Virtuos Will Bring Dark Souls Remastered To The Switch
- Nightdive CEO Releases Shocking Statement on System Shock Remake Development Status; “We Took The Wrong Path”
- Dark Souls Remastered: Nintendo Switch Gets Delayed
- There Won’t Be Any Xbox One X Bundles This Holiday