In a week which has seen hundreds of people accuse various streamers of sexual harrassment, abuse, and predatory behaviour, Twitch are investigating allegations and seem to have started bans. “Those who have come forward have shown incredible strength, vulnerability, and bravery,” Twitch said. Many of the alleged incidents took place off Twitch and it sounds like they’re planning to police not just their own service but the community they helped create.
- Popular Streamer Dr Disrespect Also Moving To YouTube?
- EA Opens Resources For Staff And Community Members To Report Abuse
- Former Twitch Employee States There Are No Automatic Bans
- Pokimane turned down a better-paying offer for her Twitch-exclusive contract
- Mega Streaming Star Ninja Could Be Moving To YouTube [UPDATE]