As we get closer to Black Friday, we as consumers get more of a clear image of what’s going to be on sale and today Ubisoft makes things even more interesting as they revealed exactly what games you can expect to be on sale from their titles.
Revealed via announcement video, Ubisoft makes it pretty clear to expect a ton of games to be on sale, which includes Ghost Recon Breakpoint (50% off), Assasins Creed Odessy (60% off), The Division 2 (70% off), Rainbox Six Seige(60% off), Far Cry New Dawn(60% off), and lastly For Honor(67% off). The sale will discount all these titles come next Thursday, which in the states is considered Black Friday and end on December 2.
Ubisoft also notes the official company store will have a 90% discount, so be sure to check it out come next week.
What are your thoughts on Ubisoft’s Black Friday Sale? Let us know in the comments below! Be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news.
- Sony Unveils Black Friday 2019 Deals, Includes Price Cuts on Exclusives, Controllers, and Hardware
- Microsoft Details First Wave of Black Friday Deals for Xbox Products
- Rainbow Six Siege for $8 and The Division 2 for $21? It’s not even Black Friday yet…
- Xbox One’s Newest Sale Discounts up to 75% on Couch Co-Op Titles
- Microsoft’s Spring Sale Features up to 75% off Xbox One Titles, Check out Highlights Here