Ubisoft has released a new trailer for their upcoming Looter Shooter title, The Division 2. This time around the trailer showcases the game’s year one planned content.
Titles like The Division 2, Anthem, and Destiny all have a common ground of post-launch content making their game even better than before. These looter shooters bring more story missions, raids, collectibles, powerups, and specializations to the game.
This new trailer showcases everything that they plan to bring to the game within its one year of release. Users will be treated to a slew of campaign missions, the first-ever raid with 8 players, and much much more. And for the best part of it all, it will be free content updates across the different seasons!
Check out the full Year One Division 2 trailer down below:
In related Division 2 news, Ubisoft is currently holding an open beta for the game this weekend, March 1-4. If you decide to partake in the beta, you will be treated to 3 main missions, PVP multiplayer, and endgame experience. Learn more about the open beta right here!
The Division 2 is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC and March 15. Are you exciting for the upcoming open beta? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Division 2 Open Beta Will Feature 3 Main Missions, PVP Multiplayer, and Endgame Experience; New Trailer Released
- Ubisoft Releases New Trailer Showcasing How to Play The Division 2’s Open Beta
- Ubisoft Releases The Division 2 Live-Action Trailer, Directed by Nicholas Winding Refn
- Ubisoft Releases The Division 2 Launch Trailer; Showcases Epic Battles, Crumbling Washington D.C., and More
- Ubisoft Announces Open Beta for The Division 2, Slated for the Beginning of March