Ubisoft has officially released the laucnh trailer for their highly anticpated looter shooter title, The Division 2.
The upcoming title has a lot of hype around it due to the success of the first title. And by the look of it, Ubisoft has managed to up the ante when it comes to the sequel. Players will now try to save a crumbling Washington D.C. all while trying to survive crazy factions, rogue agents, and the Dark Zones.
Check out the new launch trailer for the The Division 2 down below:
In related The Division 2 news, Ubsioft released a new trailer for the game detailing its year one content plans. They plan to bring to the game a slew of campaign missions, the first-ever raid with 8 players, and much much more. Check out the full list of plans for year one, right here!
The Division 2 is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC and March 15. Are you exciting for the upcoming open beta? Let us know in the comments below!
- Ubisoft Releases New Trailer Showcasing Year One Content for The Division 2
- The Division 2 Open Beta Will Feature 3 Main Missions, PVP Multiplayer, and Endgame Experience; New Trailer Released
- The Division campaign was finished by more people than any other Ubisoft story
- Ubisoft Releases The Division 2 Live-Action Trailer, Directed by Nicholas Winding Refn
- Here’s when The Division 2’s first raid goes live