The Division 2 made a few splashes during E3 this year. However, it was only during Ubisoft’s press conference that we learned the game would receive free DLC. Already the developers have three DLC packs lined up so gamers will have plenty of content to go through throughout the game’s initial first year.
If you haven’t already caught The Division 2 from a press conference today, the game is set to take place seven months after the events from The Division. Players will once again step into the role of an agent within The Division, though the enemy is being shifted from the disease threat to a corrupt government order.
Civil war is breaking out all over again within the United States of America and its the innocent civilians that are left trying to live a stable life with the growing threat of being executed.
When The Division 2 launches, players will have three DLC packs to go through within the first year. Each pack is said to hold story, areas and activities though most importantly, the packs will be available for free for all gamers who purchase a copy of the game.
Currently, The Division 2 is set to release on March 15, 2019 for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms.
- Far Cry 5 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Confirmed Not To Be Life is Strange 2
- The Division 2 nearly took place in New Orleans
- Massive Entertainment Director Discuss The Division’s Future After the Sequel’s Release
- Liveblog: Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference