Far Cry 5 has been out for a few days now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, but if you really want to tap into the apex of visual performance, NVIDIA’s Game Ready Driver delivers both 1080p and 4K resolutions with stable 30 and 60FPS framerates.
The driver promises the smoothest 25 hour playthrough and has been WHQL tested and certified by Microsoft. Every patch of foliage will shimmer with velvety volumetric lighting, mountains will keep you rooted to the spot in majestic awe, and the small American town vibe will be stronger than ever.
Those who want to enjoy Hope County in pristine graphical form can access Nvidia’s Game Ready driver here. Make sure you have GeForce Experience pre-downloaded to stay up to date with the latest optimisations. At minimum, Far Cry 5 will still run on a Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 video card.
Far Cry newbie? Make sure you check out our Far Cry 5 beginner’s guide for some basic tips and how to get a sneak peak at the game’s secret ending. For a rundown on the general gameplay, lend your ears to Jake as he explains quests, exploration and more.
- NVIDIA’s Latest Driver Enhances FFXV Windows Edition, PUBG Performance
- Far Cry 5 PC Requirements Detailed
- Far Cry 5 Minimum and Recommended PC System Configurations Revealed
- NVIDIA Launches Game-Ready GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Laptops
- Call of Duty: WWII PC Requirements Have Been Revealed