Interested in trying out ColdWood Interactive’s Unravel 2? The indie platformer first revealed at EA play 2018 has just received a free demo, allowing cotton-string explorers to try out the first two levels and can be played for up to 10 hours. Running from now until the 30th of July, the game isn’t really much of a sequel to the original – rather it adds a co-op option to the platformer. Which means you can expect the same physics-based gameplay, but with another player.
Unravel™ Two is a platforming adventure game seen from a unique perspective, or two. Play as a pair of Yarnys – small beings made of yarn and connected by a single thread – in local co-op or as a single player. Run, jump and swing through platforming puzzles, foster friendship, and shed light on a world covered in shadow.
The demo for Unravel 2 is free up until 20th July and is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Thereafter the game can be purchased for $20.
- Daily Deal: Super Meat Boy Is 90% Off On Steam
- Playdead’s Spooktacular Platformer Inside Creeps Onto App Store
- Evolve’s Dedicated Servers, Virtual Currency and Other Online Features Shutting Down by the End of September
- Yakuza 6 Demo Sits At A Ridiculous 36GB
- Cuphead Surpasses 1 Million Steam Sales