Untitled Goose Game, the game about a goose on the loose, is about to become a game about geese on the… leese?
Today during Nintendo’s Indie World showcase, developer House House announced that co-op is coming to Untitled Goose Game on September 23 as part of a free update. In just one week, you and a friend will be able to knock down that poor glasses-wearing child and bully him until some deep, primal urge within you to Just Go Apeshit is satisfied.
There’s also a boxed physical Switch version of the game on the way. It’s “coming soon.”
- Untitled Goose Game Gets FREE Two Player Co-op Update
- Untitled Goose Game’s Boxed Version Is Just Lovely
- Untitled Goose Game Is Getting a Physical Release
- Untitled Goose Game Receives New Free Co-op Update Next Month; Physical Edition in the Works
- Mortal Shell is getting a physical edition in October