Sad news for one of the major stars of the 80’s and 90’s as the Man Called Vader announced on social media that he has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and according to doctors, does not have much time left.
Told by 2.heart Drs at this time that my heart is wore out from footbal&wrestling I have 2 yrs to live , conjestive hesrt failure reality
— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) November 15, 2016
While two years is not a hard deadline, due to his size and incredible physical stress on his body over the years, it’s very likely that Vader is on borrowed time. Hopefully he continues to fight and manages to beat this diagnosis.
- Punch ‘Em Up ‘Boxing Apocalypse’ Arrives on Oculus, PSVR
- Jimmy Snuka Reportedly Has Six Months To Live
- Daniel Bryan’s Last Conversation With CM Punk Was Depressingly Sad and Short
- Take Two – Games Industry Will Go 100% Digital In 5-20 Years
- Hellblade Director: “What You Can Do with Machine Learning and Deep Learning [AI] Is Quite Astounding”