Valkyria Chronicles 4, the tactical role-playing game developed and published by Sega has been announced for the three main consoles. The game will land in Japan on March 21, 2018, on PS4 and Xbox One, and on the Switch sometime during the summer of 2018.
Like all the other titles, Valkyria Chronicles 4 is set in a fictional World War II period, players will find themselves controlling a group of soldiers in a blended genre of turn-based strategy and third-person shooting
“Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on a whole new cast of main characters,” said Sega in a press release. “Players will take command of the eager, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hotheaded Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war—but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?”
Excited to play Valkyria Chronicles 4? Let us know in the comments below.
- It looks like Yakuza 6 is coming to PC
- H1Z1 Final Build Launches August 7th For PS4
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Surpasses 1 Million Units Sold Worldwide
- SEGA Genesis Classics Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Patch 1.3.0 Will Introduce New Game+