Dontnod, a developer known for their excellent storytelling in Life is Strange and most recently Vampyr, have announced their upcoming project, Twin Mirror.
The studio were present earlier at the biggest gaming event of the year, E3 2018, and showcased the game’s reveal trailer. Starting off with Twin Mirror’s protagonist driving his car away and shortly after waking up in his bed, he discovers a bloody shirt with no memory of the night before. Twin Mirror is expected to be a psychological thriller where players help Sam unravel the mysteries behind the bloody shirt and the murder.
Twin Mirror is a psychological thriller wrapped around an investigation where your memories, choices, and relationships will determine Sam’s complicated fate. As he comes to terms with heartbreak, homecoming, and the perpetual struggle of adulthood, Sam will need your help exploring a dark and emotional adventure where the line between truth and deception is blurred.
For now, all we have is the brief description provided and the E3 2018’s reveal trailer showcased below, featuring the game’s protagonist Sam and his struggle in unravelling the mystery of the murder.
- DONTNOD Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Twin Mirror
- Dontnod’s Twin Mirror Receives New Information on Characters, Release Plans, Side Stories and More
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Director: ‘Choices will be Tough;’ Story Inspired by Greek Tragedy
- Dontnod’s Twin Mirror is Life is Strange meets Fight Club
- Psychological Amazon Survival Game Green Hell Gets 20-Minute Gameplay Trailer