We’ve tackled Hearthstone and Warframe, and now our peek behind the curtains at the unsolved mysteries of gaming continues with what could still justifiably be called the world’s most popular game: the MOBA mega-hit League of Legends.
These are turbulent times for the monster e-sports giant, with world-class players like Faker playing Taric mid, and AD carries resorting bruisers in the bot lane (I don’t know what any of that means, but Ars Senior Space Editor Eric Berger is an avid LoL player and assures me that the above is not gibberish). As the Summer Split gets going, we wanted to go straight to the source for league gameplay to understand where the company has come from and where it’s going. In this interview with Greg Street, LoL lead designer at Riot Games, we delved into some of the mysteries behind the world’s most popular game, from champion re-works to how many champions are too many, and even into the game’s recharged lore.
- Video: What First Man does and doesn’t say about Neil Armstrong
- Gen Con 2018 — short previews of 20+ new games
- Daily Deal: Rocket League is 40% Off On Steam
- Daily Deal (Xbox One): Grab Rocket League For Only $9.49
- Daily Deal: Rocket League Is Only $10 On Green Man Gaming