According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Vince McMahon has not been physically present at WWE TV for the past two weeks, and allegedly there are no plans for him to be around until the weekend of SummerSlam. No reasons have been given for why McMahon, who has been backstage for pretty much every WWE show for years (or at least for Raw and Pay Per Views), has not been around lately, and it’s somewhat odd that he would step back at a time when WWE is in a bit of an upheaval thanks to the Brand Extension. But don’t worry, he’s still in contact with the people running the show, as apparently he was in constant communication with the Creative team for both shows, and this is a quote, “micromanaging every single detail of Raw and Smackdown”.
- Smackdown Ratings Drop To New Post-Draft Low
- Smackdown Rating Holds Steady
- WATCH: Vince McMahon Returns to SmackDown, Suffers a Brutal Beatdown From Kevin Owens
- Smackdown Viewership Reaches New Heights
- Smackdown Ratings Rebound In A Big Way