Telltale has announced that The Walking Dead Season One will be making its way to Nintendo Switch.
The first season of Telltale’s Walking Dead released way back in 2012, but it has won countless awards and set-up a huge universe with some of the toughest decisions in video games. In addition to the five-episode season, this port will also include 400 Days, a DLC expansion showcasing several survivors stories that interweave with each other.
The final season of the beloved franchise has just aired on all platforms, but those who have yet to experience previous seasons, or for those who want to relive them before the final season comes to an end, this will be the perfect port for you. Plus, Telltale updated this port of the game so players will experience a new fidelity and a more fluid game in general.
The Walking Dead Season One will be priced at $24.99. The company has also announced that seasons 2 and 3 are on the way to the Nintendo Switch as well; however, no date as been specified as of yet.
Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season One is set to release for the Nintendo Switch on August 28. Will you be picking up this version of the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Telltale’s Walking Dead Season 3 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- The Walking Dead’s creator is hiring former Telltale developers to finish the game
- Telltale Games The Walking Dead: The Final Season Free Demo Now Available
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season has been pulled from shops
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Allow Players To Select Past Choices