Digital Extremes’ highly successful free-to-play MMO title, Warframe, is getting a major content update next week.
Waframe: Shrine of Eidolon expansion releases next week for consoles. The expansions adds two new Eidolon bosses, the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst. Not only that, the expansion allows players to hijack any Dargyn and fly around the game’s universe looking for these fearsome beasts to take them down. Here is a brief description of the two beasts and addition content included in next week’s update:
Legends say the Gantulyst wields an enormous boulder for an arm and radiates powerful beams of Sentient energy. The Ostrons built a shrine in its honor hoping to gain its favor.
The Ostrons believe the Hydrolyst is an omen of impending natural disaster. Stories describe a distinct, pungent aroma that precedes the arrival of this toxic beast.
If you’re worthy, you’ll receive Riven Transmuters from the new Eidolons. These consumable items can transmute four Riven Mods into a brand-new Riven. Combining four Rivens of the same type (i.e Rifle, Melee, Shotgun, etc.) will result in a transmuted Riven of that type.
DRIVE THE DARGYN
Take your fight to the skies by hijacking any Dargyn in the Plains. Use these to aid in your search for the new Eidolons.
WARFRAME POWER & WEAPON CHANGES
In case you missed it – we’re doing some Warframe and Weapon rebalancing! Check out our Dev Workshop to get a deep dive into what we’ve changed and why.
Make sure to check out the trailer below.
- ‘Warframe’ Gets an Open-World Expansion
- Warframe: The Sacrifice Cinematic Quest Now Out on PC; Coming Later this Summer to Consoles
- Assassin’s Creed Origins First Story Expansion “The Hidden Ones” Coming in January Alongside Title Update
- Video: Solving the unsolved mysteries of Warframe with the game’s designers
- New Quake Champions Update Introduces Keel And A New Map