Digital Extremes’ massively multiplayer role-playing title, Warframe, received its anticipated cinematic quest, The Sacrifice. The Sacrifice features a revamped interface, lots of customization items for Tenno and much more.
The Sacrifice is for all Warframe players, but only dedicated Tenno who have trekked deep enough into the game can start it. Only upon completing The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow and the Apostasy Prologue will steadfast Tenno learn the plight of The Lotus, Ballas, and the creation of the Warframes. Tenno will wind through a labyrinthine gauntlet of action-filled gameplay, flashbacks and cutscenes in this harrowing new Cinematic Quest. What is at stake for the future of the Warframes?
Key Features Include:
- UMBRA! Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade. Complete The Sacrifice to discover the power of Umbra.
- UI, PRIMED: Warframe‘s user interface is ever-evolving. Experience the first step in this brand-new UI, including a revamped inventory menu, customizable UI themes, updated vendor menus (like Baro, Syndicates, etc.), new UI sounds across all menus, and more!
- TENNO CUSTOMIZATIONS: Embrace the shadows with these ancient Orokin masterpieces including Umbra Armor, Operator Cosmetics, Hooded Scarf, Blindfold, Diadem, Earpiece, and Kubrow and Kavat Armor.
- Use promo code “OLDFRIEND” for a free Orokin Tea Set Decoration and a 3-Day Affinity Booster! Available on all platforms until at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 20, 2018.
- FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME: The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership. Digital Extremes is offering exciting Warframecontent as part of this program all year. Once your account is linked, click here to claim your Trinity Prime and exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana!
Warframe’s The Sacrifice is currently out on PC, and coming later this summer to consoles. You can check out the cinematic quest’s E3 trailer, showcasing the might Umbra players have to defeat to discover its power.
- A new Twitch Prime loot drop is coming to Warframe
- Warframe’s Chroma Prime is live now, here’s how to get it
- Check out these sick tricks you can pull with Warframe’s K-drive hoverboard
- We’ve run wild on the Switch version of WarFrame—and it’s solid
- Warframe Frame Fighter turns the co-op shooter into a brawler