Devolver Digital has released an extensive gameplay walkthrough for the upcoming Shadow Warrior.
Check out the new gameplay walkthrough down below:
The new gameplay walkthrough clocks in at 17-minutes long and as you might assume gives players an extensive look at the gameplay. Nonetheless, the game is looking great, as the new walkthrough showcases a whole level in gorgeous 4K resolution. Lastly, fans will be met with a new look at the game’s combat system, traversal, and enemy types which is all looking solid.
The Shadow Warrior 3 will launch sometime in 2021, with no concrete release date given at the moment. Stay here to keep up to date with the latest news for this title.
What are your thoughts on this news? Let us know in the comments down below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest news to come out of the Devolver Direct gaming event.
Source: Devolver Digital
- The Shadow Warrior 3 Gets New Gameplay Trailer at Devolver Direct Gaming Show
- Shadow Warrior 3 Officially Revealed
- Here are 17 blood-drenched minutes of Shadow Warrior 3 gameplay
- Devolver Digital’s Direct Set for July 11; New Gameplay Reveals, Announcements, and More
- Everything Announced During Devolver Direct 2020