Never bring a sword to a lightsaber fight.
That at least is the takeaway from YouTuber SergiuHellDragoonHQ’s new battle test, which pits 300 Jedi Knights against 60,000 medieval footmen in a battle to the death. As it turns out, sheer numbers are no match for blades that can cut through pretty much anything.
Created using Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator, the face-off is quite a long watch but well worth the time investment (though if you want to skip past all the tests leading up to the big battle, skip ahead to about the 17 minute mark). There’s just something immensely satisfying about seeing a small group of Jedi jump into the fray with their glowing lightsabers and slowly reduce the other side to a massive pile of bodies (I think I need help).
And hey, if watching Jedi beat up on a bunch of armored knights isn’t your thing, SergiuHellDragoonHQ has also created a simulation that pits a horde of rancors against an armada of AT-ATs (plus a ton of other cool simulations on his channel). We won’t spoil which side wins!
- Four Star Wars Classic Titles Coming to June’s Xbox Game Pass
- PUBG Xbox One Gets A New Patch Reducing Intermittent In-game Lag
- Xbox One Backwards Compatible Catalogue Gaining 19 Games
- Portal Knights Gets A Free Demo On The eShop
- Daily Deal: Get PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds For Only $26.49 On Newegg