WWE 2K17’s release is fast approaching, so the media blitz is on, with the latest bit of information being this clip of actual gameplay, featuring a match between Sasha Banks and Charlotte, and another one involving Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, and Chris Jericho, which shows off one of the game’s new “OMG! Moments”.
It turns out, even with the newest generation of consoles, nobody can figure out a way to make the commentary in WWE games not sound horrible. In fact, it pretty much sounds like they’ve given up and expect anyone with functioning ears to turn it off anyway. Also, graphically, this looks incredibly rough, especially for a PS4/XBOne-era game. Hopefully the game plays great, because they certainly didn’t seem to put any money into graphics development. That’s just our first impressions, however, yours may differ, so let us know what you think!
- Triple H Claims That Roman Reigns is Already a Heel, Even If Fans Don’t Realize It Yet
- Nintendo Announces Labo Cardboard Accessories For Switch
- Indigenous 3D Adventure Mulaka Spreads its Shamanistic Wings
- Free games: Win a Steam key for dazzling music-driven platformer Octahedron!
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead gets a beta next month