A huge new expansion for the extremely popular Cities: Skylines is coming out soon and they’ve given us a trailer to watch while we wait!
The new expansion, called Industries, will introduce new activities and goals through a wide variety of new features and developments to work towards in the industrial world.
Check out the trailer below!
The expansion will include 5 brand-new maps, some cool new in-game policies, a variety of new city services, new manufacturers, warehouses, an array of new unique factories, and industrial areas that players can customize, with supply chains available for the various in-game resources.
Players are able to increase the efficiency and the impact of their industrial areas by leveling them up by managing the areas properly. The developers have also released a new city service that will help handle mail in the game, along with a new cargo airport, which will make it much easier for players to import and export factory supplies.
A pre-order link for the expansion can be found here.
What are your thoughts on the Cities: Skylines game and its new expansion? Let us know in the comments!
Want Goliath news delivered straight to your inbox every day? Join our mailing list now.
Source: Paradox Interactive
- Cities: Skylines goes free-to-play for the weekend alongside Sunset Harbor’s launch
- Cities: Skylines gets a stealth mass transit overhaul in Sunset Harbor next week
- Death Stranding Cargo Short Trailer Showcases the Importance of Taking Care of Your Deliveries
- PlayStation Now February Games Announced
- Destroy All Humans! Receives Action-Packed Release Trailer; Out Now