A huge new expansion for the extremely popular Cities: Skylines is coming out soon and they’ve given us a trailer to watch while we wait!
The new expansion, called Industries, will introduce new activities and goals through a wide variety of new features and developments to work towards in the industrial world.
Check out the trailer below!
The expansion will include 5 brand-new maps, some cool new in-game policies, a variety of new city services, new manufacturers, warehouses, an array of new unique factories, and industrial areas that players can customize, with supply chains available for the various in-game resources.
Players are able to increase the efficiency and the impact of their industrial areas by leveling them up by managing the areas properly. The developers have also released a new city service that will help handle mail in the game, along with a new cargo airport, which will make it much easier for players to import and export factory supplies.
A pre-order link for the expansion can be found here.
What are your thoughts on the Cities: Skylines game and its new expansion? Let us know in the comments!
Want Goliath news delivered straight to your inbox every day? Join our mailing list now.
Source: Paradox Interactive
- Cities: Skylines’ Industries Expansion Allows Players to Finally Manage Industries and Factories; Releases Next Week
- Cities: Skylines Sells 5 Million Copies On PC
- Cities: Skylines Will Be Free To Play Until Sunday
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Cinematic Trailer Shows Players Cayde-6’s Final Stand Against the Fallen
- Daily Deal: Dying Light Enhanced Edition Is Only $23.99 On DLGamer