Sony’s latest entry into the God of War franchise hits store shelves on April 20 and it’s safe to say that not only is it arguably the best entry in the series but also one of the best games in the PS4 extensive library of exclusive games. Sony Santa Monica has dedicated the last 5 years to the game’s development and God of War II director Cory Barlog is back with a new vision for the franchise that sees the backdrop shifted from Greek mythology to Norse and a sweeping host of changes to everything from gameplay to storytelling and characterization. In the opening scene, we are introduced to Kratos and his son Atreus as they put their mother/wife to rest and begin their journey to deliver her ashes to the highest peak in Midgard. You can find our full written review of God of War here.
- God of War Quickfire Q&A Reveals New Details; 25-30% of the Game Is on a Boat
- Sony Santa Monica Head Reveals Thoughts Regarding Latest God of War Trailer
- Loot Crate God Of War Limited Edition Crate Review
- No PS4 Downgrade For God Of War Confirms Artist
- Five Sequels Planned For God of War