As promised, Sony has released the debut trailer for their upcoming remake of MediEvil and whether you’re a fan of the series or newcomer all together, there’s no denying that it looks pretty sick!
MediEvil debuted back on the PS1 20 years ago and with the upcoming remake of the title, fans will get to relive their fond memories of Sir Dan on the PS4. The new trailer showcases gameplay, visual comparisons from PS1 to PS4, and much more.
Check out the announcement trailer down below:
Some MediEvil backstory for those who need a quick brushup on the character:
MediEvil follows the story of Sir Dan, an unlikely champion who met an unfortunate end on the field of battle. He receives a chance at redemption when his nemesis, the evil sorcerer Lord Zarok, accidentally resurrects him 100 years after that fateful day. Lord Zarok seeks to conquer the Kingdom of Gallowmere, and only the skeletal Sir Dan stands between Zarok’s army of the undead and the kingdom he swore to protect.
No release date for MediEvil has been detailed at the moment, however, the trailer does state it will be releasing in 2019. My guess would be Fall 2019, as it would serve as a great Halloween title. Are you a fan of the franchise? Excited to see Sir Dan return? Let us know in the comments below!
- Medievil PS4 Remake Trailer Announced for Halloween Day, October 31st
- Resident Evil 2 Launch Trailer Released; Showcases Beautiful Graphics, Leone & Claire, and Much More
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Centers Around Tangled; Watch Cinematic Gameplay Trailer Here
- New Resident Evil 2 Remake Video Showcases the Return of the Tyrant; New Comparisons Revealed
- New PS4 Coming Attractions Trailer Released, Showcases Days Gone, Last of Us Part 2, and Plenty More