In the wake of collaborations with Scooby-Doo and The Flintstones, it looks like WWE has put their fingerprints all over another animated franchise, with this sequel to the fairly successful 2007 family movie about penguins who surf. For the sequel, Cody Maverick, the main character from the original, teams up with a group of surfers all voiced by WWE Superstars, including John Cena, The Undertaker, Paige, Triple H, and Mr. McMahon. We can’t even imagine how that works, but the Scooby-Doo movies weren’t bad, so this might be worth your time too!
Here’s the first official trailer for the movie, which is due out next summer.
- John Cena is No Longer The WWE’s Highest Paid Superstar
- Alberto Del Rio Removed From All Future WWE Appearances
- Early WrestleMania 34 Betting Odds Have Been Released
- The Undertaker Could Set A Milestone Record With a Win at WrestleMania 33
- WrestleMania 33: What Match Will Actually Be The Main Event?