Westworld, the popular HBO series which released back in 2016 is set to get a mobile game for Android and iOS devices.
“As a new Delos employee, learn to control Westworld. From bloody sunrises to romantic sunsets, you’ll pair Guests with Hosts, fulfilling their wildest dreams from the shadows. Because in a world ruled by desire, everyone has a role to play. Including you,” the official description reads.
Pre-registration is open from right now and players will get special rewards by doing so, including early access to the Lawrence Host Code – described as “the ultimate wingman for any adventure” – as well as other offers from WB Games
The game’s mechanics are mostly about building park locations and creating hosts. In total there are 170 AI hosts that the player will be able to manage. Everything “from their Props to their Reveries” is customizable, and for the best results, you’ll need to match guests with the best host to “satisfy their every desire. From romance to robbery, Guests are here to live without limits.”
Westworld season 1 is out now, Season 2 is set to release next month.
- Westworld iOS And Android Launches
- Bethesda Comments On Westworld Mobile’s Lawsuit; Calls Westworld A ‘Blatant Ripoff’
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Content Detailed; Includes Three Main DLCs and Two In-Game Content DLC
- Daily Deal: South Park The Fractured But Whole Is 50% Off On Amazon
- Crazy Castle could be the next Fortnite named location