AAA gaming has become huge and costly, sometimes resulting in business practices that anger consumers. How did we get here? Let’s talk.
- Game streaming’s latency problems will be over in a few years, CEO says
- VIDEO: Flashback Friday – What Was Your First Gaming Experience?
- AMD has repurposed the Intel Vega GPU lovechild for Apple’s new MacBook Pro
- Troy Baker Finished Filming His Part in Death Stranding; Describes Game as ‘Fantastical’
- Dell and Alienware’s gaming system business is worth “about 15 times” more than Razer’s