AAA gaming has become huge and costly, sometimes resulting in business practices that anger consumers. How did we get here? Let’s talk.
- Netflix States That the Company Competes With Fortnite More Than Streaming Services Like HBO GO
- Game streaming’s latency problems will be over in a few years, CEO says
- Bowser will replace Reggie Fils-Aimé as Nintendo of America president
- AMD has repurposed the Intel Vega GPU lovechild for Apple’s new MacBook Pro
- Troy Baker Finished Filming His Part in Death Stranding; Describes Game as ‘Fantastical’