AAA gaming has become huge and costly, sometimes resulting in business practices that anger consumers. How did we get here? Let’s talk.
- VIDEO: Flashback Friday – What Was Your First Gaming Experience?
- John Cena Doesn’t Understand Why Today’s Wrestlers Aren’t Becoming Mega Stars Anymore
- Whoops, Turns Out 2.5 Million More Americans Were Affected By Equifax Breach
- Ex Bungie Dev Reveals Opinion on Micro-Transactions; If You Don’t Like Them, Don’t Buy Them
- Jim Ryan Is Now SIE Deputy President