The latest DLC for Bethesda’s first-person shooter, Wolfenstein 2 has just dropped today is available today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Bethesda and MachineGames have confirmed.
This time players will be taking on the role of Captain Wilkins as he attempts to infiltrate Alaska’s Nazi-fortified Kodiak Island and destroy Operation Black Sun (because they are obviously involved with developing some superweapon) The Deeds of Captain Wilkins will be $10 by itself, or you can just buy it as part of the game’s Season Pass. It will also be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Wolfenstein II has been announced to be releasing on Nintendo Switch, but as of right now, we don’t know if the release will also include all the DLC additions that have been dropped so far. What we do know is that Bethesda’s previous shooter release, DOOM. Did include all the DLC drops and updates, so I’m pretty sure we can expect the same treatment with Wolfenstein 2.
Wolfentstein 2: The New Colossus is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Wolfenstein 2: Shadow of The Colossus To Release On Switch June 29th
- Bethesda Comments On Porting Games To Switch
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus To Get A Free Trial
- Daily Deal: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Is 40% Off On US PSN.
- Wolfenstein 2 Nazi Killing On The Switch Looks Amazing