With Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus releasing a couple day ago, those who haven’t purchased the shooter have been wondering just how long the title takes to complete.
Considering the studio’s take on dedication on the single-player genre, you could assume that the studio will be providing an experience that isn’t rushed and feels like a journey both through the story-line and the game’s actual length to complete.
It seems like Bethesda has hit the mark perfectly, Gamerant recently stated that the action game will take you around 6-7 hours to complete on the lowest difficulty without paying much attention to anything else besides the action, and 7-10 hours on a higher difficulty. If you are one to enjoy the game in its full experience, the title will be completed in 10-12 hours. Gamerant also noted that for fans of the series, the sequel is longer than Wolfenstein: The New Order, but only by an extra hour or so.
- Story Only (Low Difficulty): 6-7 Hours
- Story Only (High Difficulty): 7-10 Hours
- Full Completion: 10-12 Hours
It’s pretty important to know that the game you are purchasing has enough content to keep you busy for those couple hours, especially considering the 60$ price tag of the title.
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus releases this Friday for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Daily Deal: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Is 40% Off On US PSN.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Trophy List Has Been Revealed
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Has No Multiplayer
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus To Get A Free Trial
- Daily Deal: Wolfenstein: The New Order Is Only $6.59 On Fanatical