Developer Focus Home Interactive has released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming co-op centric zombie shooter, World War Z.
The new trailer is centered around the gameplay overview of World War Z. As you should expect, Creative Director Oliver Hollis-Leick takes players through what players should expect if they decide to pick up the game. Leick goes into chapters, gameplay techniques, and much more!
Narrated by Saber’s Creative Director Oliver Hollis-Leick, the new video dives into the intense action that players can expect while scavenging, running and blasting hordes of hundreds of zombies.
World War Z’s co-op campaign takes place across four episodes, each containing three chapters, set in New York, Jerusalem, Moscow and Tokyo. Before diving into a chapter, you will need to select a class and weapon loadout. Whether supporting the team with ammo and heals, specializing in explosives or unleashing devastating firepower, you’ll find a class suited to any playstyle.
World War Z is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and Pc on April 16. Are you excited about the upcoming zombie shooter? Let us know in the comments below!
- New World War Z Gameplay Trailer Showcases PvPvE Mode, Watch Here
- New World War Z Trailer Showcases That the Zombies Are Coming, Watch Here
- Bethesda Releases New Rage 2 Trailer, Everything vs Me; Watch Here
- Turtle Rocks Studios and WB Games Announce New Back4 Blood Shooter
- Days Gone New Trailer Shows Off More of Deacon’s Bike; Customization, Upgrades and More Will be Featured